Monday 8 June 2015

Hair Tip Monday: Adding more slip to your condish by wetting your comb




When I was transitioning this tip right here saved my hair numerous times. Especially if I was used a conditioner that did not have a lot of slip (making comb glide effortlessly through hair). I'd simply turn the pipe on, wet the comb and detangling was so much easier. Or sometimes after deep conditioning the conditioner would appear to 'dry out' and just needed to be activated again with a little H2O. This works even better when using a conditioner with great slip like the TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner- detangling is over like that snap*.

What's your favourite conditioner and what helps you with detangling?
Tip Tip Whooray




Backstory: Last fall I started giving out small slips of paper at school with basic hair care tips printed on them and I did it almost every Monday. Along with sharing via social media and messages to my friends and family. Then history was made, thus Hair Tip Mondays. It was very outside of my element but I'm very happy I pushed myself to do it. This semester was a bit more challenging for me to keep up with my new hobby so at the moment I share mostly via social media. If you follow me on instagram you may have seen some of these but this is very new to the blog. Why did I leave you out? Sometimes I didn't have the time to hop on and do an entry. I'm sorry. It's not you; it's me. However, you will see more of these and as soon as I set a schedule for them I'll let you know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment