Wednesday 7 January 2015

Review Yo Mada: TRESemme Moisture Rich Conditioner




Hilow! Happy New Year! What better way to start off the year than with the best conditioner of 2014 review.

Product Claims:
"The TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo & Conditioner system delivers optimized hydration that targets dryness and locks in moisture where your hair needs it most. Created for daily use, this advanced moisturizing system with Vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and makes dry, damaged hair soft without weighing it down. This moisturizing conditioner delivers a salon-healthy look and enviable shine."




Ingredients:
Water , stearyl alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , CyclopentaSiloxane , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Cyclohexasiloxane , panthenol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Biotin , Niacinamide , Aspartic Acid , Ascorbic acid , dimethicone , Quaternium-18 , Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Isostearamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate , PEG-9 , polysorbate 20 , Disodium EDTA , DMDM HYDANTOIN , fragrance

My thoughts:
If you've been with me when my baby (blog) was a little younger; you'd know I love me some Vo5 Balancing Conditioner. But I had been having a hard time finding it on the shelves and decided to try this conditioner from Tresemme. I was very skeptical but went ahead and tried it. First off the consistency is uber thick and creamy. It's very moisturizing and once added to the hair, the tangles almost instantly melt away. The smell is also very light and sweet. This is a rinse out conditioner but I use it to deep condition mostly because it tends to soften my hair so well. It's so easy to maximize the potential of a conditioner when you add an oil or something to it. I apply this to my hair and leave for 30 minutes or so- doing a little finger detangling. Once my time has expired then I will proceed to detangle. My hair combs out with ease. I paid $600.00 for this but trust and believe it lasted me approximately 2 months. Originally one of my Vo5 BCondish lasted only for a wash day. I am spending more; nevertheless, it lasts a lot longer. I have repurchased this conditioner. I recommend it.

Happy conditioning
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment