Tuesday 23 February 2016

I didn't choose the Natural Life: it chose me!


This day in 2011 I decided I was going to take a break from creaming (relaxing) my hair due to me damaging it. I had no intentions of going back natural; as soon as my hair got some rest I was going to cream it back! Well, my bald spot (I have alopecia) started to grow in and I thought, "Hmm, let me grow it out some more but I never said I be going natural." A year of transitioning passed, two years, 3 years and whatever stringy ends were left I clipped those off January 2, 2015. Long journey but totally worth it.

Stay inspired. Happy hair journey loves!

See my entire Hair Story on Youtube

P.S That last pic in the above collage was over 7 months ago. Need to do an update I'm currently on a no length check challenge.



Enjoy more pictures of me and my hair below






Did you transition or big chop? Leave a comment! 
I want to know


No comments:

Post a Comment