Thursday 16 July 2015

Wishlist


1. Curls Control Paste
I've been seeing this edge control that a lot of ladies have used. It supposedly smells amazing and seems to work on type 4 hair really well (what I've seen from videos). I don't really use gel other than Aloe vera gel or slick my edges much but I want to try this.

2. Eden Body works Coconut Glaze
I am imagining the smell of this and I so want to try.

3. Grace Eleyae Satin-line cap (SLAP)
I've been wanting one of these for a while and I actually got one from a giveaway Grace Eleyae had. (review soon)

4. Hair Steamer
These add extra penetrative benefits while deep conditioning so I want one for me and the family.

5. Kevin Murphy Colour Bug
I absolutely love colour but with my low maintenance lifestyle I don't think I'd really be able to care for it coloured. So chalking it is!

6. TGIN product line
I watched a few reviews and I love the consistency of these products. They aren't all natural but the vloggers rave about it. If I can't get the entire line; the hair mask will do.

7. Bentenoite clay
When I first started learning about natural hair, this clay was used by everyone I watched. I'm intrigued by its detoxing properties so I'm very interested to try.

8. Jeans sneakers
Sneakers? I know, totally not hair related but I love sneakers. Saw this and fell in love.

These are just some things I've been eyeing
How about you what's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment