Sunday 21 June 2015

3 Year Blogaversary!

June 21, 2012 Caught Between a Cream and Curl was to out start as a blog ran by myself and another friend of mine. But, things didn't go as planned. I would never had imagined that I would have made it this far. But I'm thankful of how much I've grown and accomplished.




  • April 20, 2015 I made it to 30,000 views 

  • I'm learning how to do a little web/blog designing.

  • I've made my own badges, social media buttons and header.


  • My blog is finally starting to look the way I've wanted it to but I still have a way to go.

  • I've met and connected with some amazing people.

  • I'm getting over my 'knownaphobia'
The other day I was thinking of what truly defines success. Is it how much followers one has? The amount of views on a post? Or how many people identify you in the street? While it is amazing to have these: success for me is what I told myself that I could't do but did anyway. When I kept pushing when I felt like giving up. When they laughed and said I wouldn't have made it far; if anywhere at all. Success is me pushing and continuously re-inventing myself. I do have a way to go like I said but I'll keep pushing.

Thank you to all of you that have been so supportive of me and this journey!
Happy Growing

No comments:

Post a Comment