Hilow! I havent done one of these posts in awhile. My cousin and I had a small chicken challenge- who could have the best chicken. She won! I'll get her recipe for the next Life of Spice post. During the holidays my aunt always say we soon fly to how we eat chicken
7 pieces of chicken (seasoned with chicken seasonings)
3 Oranges (squeezed- you want the juice)
1/4 cup Wray and Nephew Overproof Rum
4 tsp Honey
1 tbsp Steak sauce
1/2 cup Ketchup
4 tbsp Catalina salad dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2 Place chicken in lined baking pan. Add orange juice and rum.
3. Allow to tenderize for 10-15 mins
4. Combine all the ingredients for the sauce.
5. Remove pan from oven and throw off half of the broth (juice, rum, chicken juices).
6. Dip chicken, place back into pan and then the oven
7. After 7-9 mins, dip pieces once more.
8. Allow chicken to completely cook and colour to set.