Friday 20 June 2014

Blog Renovation Fridays: Scheduling Posts
































You didn't think I forgot about BR Fridays did you?
Today's post is going to real easy; scheduling posts. Funny enough it was only recently that I learnt how to do this and slapped myself on the head has to why. Anywho!

First step:
Create a new post and insert your content


2. On the right hand side select the schedule option
Once selected, a calender will be opened. At this point you will select the date and time to be posted. Select done.
After added any finished touches to your content, you will now proceed to let publish. Previously, I would always schedule a post but never clicked published. Then I'd get upset at my post not being uploaded.

You should be something that looks like this once complete


Viola!
Happy renovation









No comments:

Post a Comment