Thursday, 10 April 2014
Introduction| to my Hair Textures
Where this textures are found:
1. Wavy: to the nape area
2. Spirals: Just above the nape towards the middle of my head
3. Tight Curls: Middle of my head
4. Cloud/no definition: front and top of head
1. I started out by applying some of my Mom's Suave Conditioner with Shea butter in it to twists that I had been wearing for a week.
2. Proceeded to finger detangle
3. Shampooed with diluted Vo5 shampoo
4. Followed with black soap
5. Moisturized and sealed
It took over an hour to finger detangle but it was a lot less painful than the comb and breakage was minimal. My hair was stripped and I didn't mind, it was about 3 weeks since it had been washed anyways. I'm thinking of going back to my once a month wash day as it proves to be a lot my beneficial. I styled my hair in a Weave and Believe High Bun and you'll see that in my upcoming post. (excited for you all to see it)
Look forward to some update and what I've changed.
God bless you