Tuesday 25 March 2014

10 Random Facts and Blog Award

So I get up on hurr today and see that Chari D nominated me for two blog awards: Shine on and Sunshine award. Then I was like WOOT... Firstly, thank you for getting me all hyped up tonight. Check out her blog and awesome photos.


The rules to the Sunshine Award:
  • Use the logo below in the post.
  • Link to whoever nominated you.
  • Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
  • Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
The rules for the Shine On Award:






  • Display the award logo on your blog
  • Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
  • Contact your chosen bloggers and let them know. 

  • 1. I love curry. I sometimes go straight to the seasoning section of the supermarket just to smell it. Covers face*
    2. I laugh when I am nervous.
    3. I love to smile
    4. I am pretty hyperactive, just shows up around the right people.
    5. I am dramatic but was too shy to join a drama club.
    6.  I am falling in love with photography
    7. I take pride in seeing people strive.
    8. My room at college is splattered with motivational quotes.
    9. I have a Uncle we call Melon
    10. My brother used to call me lassie when I was little. 
    11. I aspire to be motivational speaker
    12. I dont have a best friend.
    13. My style is a preppy tom boy
    14. I love blue
    15. My stage name is Blue Girl
    16. I've written a few songs
    17. I sometimes sleep with a teddy. 

    I nominate the following people for both these awards. 




    No comments:

    Post a Comment