What you'll need:
Bird beak pliers (optional)
1. Firstly, place the watch on your hand and make an estimate of the number of links you'd like to remove to have a comfortable fit. Next turn your watch vertically so as to see where the links are connected and which links are removeable.
2. Straighten one of the curved ends of your paper clip for this is what you will use to remove the pin/s that hold the links together. Once you have done this insert the straightened end into the hole and push the pin out. See picture three in the image below.
3. After that is done the link will be detached from each other. Three links were counted off and removed from my band by simply doing step three once more. See picture five.
4. As soon as you are satisfied, join the two sections together and insert the pin that you had previously removed. <--Picture six
5. Viola! Easy right? Place those links and pin you removed in a safe place; you never know if you'll need them again.
God bless you