Saturday 11 May 2013

Island Life: Salt River

 I'm on this blog 3x a week challenge and I've been contemplating on what to do before this week ends (it has ended already). I went to the river and decided I'd share. But I ponder should I include this in my life of spice or set it as something separate? So I made up my mind Life of Spice is dedicated to food and Island Life is for mi likkle adventures.


This is one of my favourite spots to go and hang out. Located in Clarendon, Jamaica and is the perfect little spot to have some food and enjoy the waters. I love it here and one day forced the courage to go and swing off the ropes. The water is warm on the bottom and cool on the top. I absolutely love it. A few years back they decided to put a charge for admission to the river and stories suggested that the river dried up. Immediately, after they stopped doing this the water sprung right back up. Many of my family members have told me that early in the morning; oil can be seen on top of the water and many persons go to the river and are relieved from their ailments. I've never been early enough to see it but I don't think it's impossible. If you'd like to see more of my photographs check me out here. Share your favourite place; I'd love to see it.
Have a blessed Sunday
God Bless you
+Shanique Roca +

No comments:

Post a Comment