Friday, 22 March 2013
Wata de Scalp
2. Shampooed with diluted shampoo with essential oil (lavender and tea tree).
3. Reapplied Vo5 Conditioner and rinsed
4. Soaked excess water with a t-shirt
5. Apply Cantu Leave in and sealed with Chi Silk Infusion
6. Air dried for a few minutes
7. Blow dried with comb attachment
8. Lightly dusted some ends
Almost everyone raves about the Vo5 Moisture Milk but it does nothing for my hair. It just sits there. Like blah. On this wash day my shed hair was a lot, I wonder if I'm stressing or if I haven't been combing my hair properly or something.
While blowdrying I applied some shea butter to my hair as the heat was making some section very rough and dry. Shea butter made it feel better and very very soft. This is first ever straight blow out, as I've never used a comb attachment before. I usually do the tension method and it didn't really give me a complete blow out. Knowing that it's possible now is awesome. WOop. Started to twist my hair in the back and gave up because it was a long day.