Friday 22 March 2013

Wata de Scalp


1. Finger detangled and pre-pooed with Vo5 Moisture Milk
2. Shampooed with diluted shampoo with essential oil (lavender and tea tree).
3. Reapplied Vo5 Conditioner and rinsed
4. Soaked excess water with a T-shirt
5. Apply Cantu Leave in and sealed with Chi Silk Infusion
6. Air dried for a few minutes
7. Blow-dried with a comb attachment
8. Lightly dusted some ends

Almost everyone raves about the Vo5 Moisture Milk but it does nothing for my hair. It just sits there. Like blah. On this wash day, my shed hair was a lot, I wonder if I'm stressing or if I haven't been combing my hair properly or something.
While blow-drying I applied some shea butter to my hair as the heat was making some sections very rough and dry. Shea butter made it feel better and very very soft. This is my first ever straight blowout, as I've never used a comb attachment before. I usually do the tension method and it didn't really give me a complete blowout.  Knowing that it's possible now is awesome. WOop. Started to twist my hair in the back and gave up because it was a long day.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you I appreciate the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of your blog! that is qyite a bit of shedding! A while ago you asked me what i was studying, sorry for the late reply! I'm studying Nutrition and Dietetics. What about you?
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I know right. I'm really interested in Nutrition and Dietetics but I'm currently pursuing Psychology. Thanks for the love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried black tea rinses for shedding?
    Oooo weeee I love me some shea butter I can't get enough. Lol
    www.ksisoooofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to do them earlier in my care routine but stopped because it was tedious and made my hair feel strawy and hard. Thanks for the suggestion though. Any other?

    ReplyDelete