Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Introduction to a Unbefriended Self




































Sidenote: Before this new fascination with hair care, blogs and forums; I was a different type of individual.
 I considered myself to be "emo" and enjoyed the marriage that I had with darkness and loneliness. This was way before I even fathomed the thought of Caught Between a Cream and Curl. I started a blog called Chronicles of Blue Gurl, mostly to relay my thoughts which were concealed. Periodically, I look over that previous blog and observe the obvious escape from darkness to light.
I'm thankfully for the being, I am now as opposed to then. I've been saved, spared and uplifted. The old self has tried to gain access from time to time but proudly; I look self in the eyes and say no more. Here's a look at my past through the medium of writing. This poem was written in November 2007. (I have a bit of difficulty formulating poem titles.) In one specific class at school I see my old self in someone; I'm intrigued and curious of his mystery. But refused to be captured by my old being.

2 Corth 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are past away; behold, all things are become new."
God bless.