Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hol Mi Close: Spiritual Battles
























I am apart of a family of writers. Innate, gifted or learnt whatever the case these are our characteristics. Aunts, cousins and many other relatives have written but seemed to have pack up their gifts in a box. So did I, sad enough. Unfortunate, that I was discouraged and "thought this is a waste." That's what I was told and totally I was convinced. I met a being who inspired the writer within me, an awakening took place. God works in mysterious ways, ways in which we marvel.
I wrote this poem, I saw it, felt it and prepare for the prepared attack. Anything of goodness that is ordained to glorify the work of God will be challenged. Thank God for his inspiration through a friend.
U>B Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Omg...did you write this? I love it! This relevant to my life right now!
    www.ksisoooofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did. I'm happy that you like it. Thank you for stopping by. :) Keep holding on gurlie

    ReplyDelete