Friday 22 February 2013

2 years post Relaxer=====> Wow


Tomorrow (today) February 23, 2013 makes two years since my last relaxer. When I was doing research during my stretch I asked on kiss if I could grow my hair to bsl (bra strap length) and transition at the same time. Two years later, I can say Yupp, it is absolutely possible. I made it! I'm two years post relaxer in a few hours. Woop! Woo!

I just put a few pictures together as shown above. Oh, yes guys I clipped off a section some time last year but hid it from my mom. :)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on making it to 2 years!!

    DiscoveringNatural.com
    Facebook/YouTube/Instagram: DiscoveringNatural

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DiscoveringNatural Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it that far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Congrats :) I think I'm going on 2 years i'm not sure anymore caz i wasn't keeping track :( but I BC'd in September of last year. looking forward to 2 years from dat date :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shanique Congrats gurlie! I keep dreaming about what it will be like when I cut my relaxed ends off. Thanks for the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow amazing progress, im currently transitioning (11 months post) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Yolandaas How's it going so far? I remember when I got to the 9th month mark that braids didn't work anymore. What styles do you wear?

    ReplyDelete