Monday 28 January 2013

Transitioning Updates and Thank you




Sidenote: I'm slowly coming on to being 24 months post relaxer. February 23, 2013. Some of you should know from earlier that I lost most of my hair journey pictures :(. So I have to be working with what I have now. Being in university now I've had to rely on protective styles and they have been contributory to my length retention. My regimen has also gotten very low maintenance. 

When I started my hair journey research many people were concerned with being bored or the styles not looking good. Personally, I love them and it makes transitioning bearable. I'm just doing a pick pop-in, so POP :)



I want to thank you all for your support, I've made it to 4.000+ page views and that is just awesome to me. I started out with very few followers and I'm now at 21. I am absolutely humbled and appreciative of all those who have joined me. Thank you, I appreciate you




Thanks for passing by
Blue
Yullii Blue at About.me

7 comments:

  1. congrats on beeing 23 months post relaxer.
    can't wait to see your hair fully natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy Bebe!! Thank you, I'm excited to see it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! You have amazing growth. Looking forward to your TBC story.

    http://discoveringnatural.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait til my hair is so long, my relaxed hair was (is) not very healthy so im sure i won't have any left after two years, im chopping as I go, like every months or every two months , im a new follower, love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to my bloggie! Thank you for joining. My relaxed hair was very damaged as well but growing it out with the dusting and trims have helped me. I want to attain three goals and so that's why I still have relaxed ends. I've achieved two of three so far. Waiting on the final one to just go ahead and chop these ends off.

    ReplyDelete