Saturday 29 December 2012

Styling Ideas for Transitioning Hair/Natural Hair


 


















Sidenote: I LOOOVE all of these styles and hope to do them one day. I'm tender headed and sometimes fear persons who do hair really tight. I'm a little concerned when they tried to smooth my hair with a small teeth comb (breakage). o_O The first and the last picture are my favourites. I want to learn how to do braids and cornrows. Just wanted to share some inspiration for those transitioning who may be in a styling rut as I have been. 










































I do not own any of these photos, no copyright intended.

4 comments:

  1. Yes they are!! Thanks for passing thru

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try one of theses styles! I wonder if they will work for me..

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe they can. Thank you I saw the questions earlier and I'm working on it

    ReplyDelete