Sunday 2 December 2012

Merry Christmas!!


Sidenote: My cousin and I were emailing back and forth one day and I saw at the bottom of her message a little inspirational note which said " Think of what you want and find ways to ask for it." So earlier in August I started what I call a Christmas List of things I'd love to get for myself. Some items might take months even years but I know I'll receive them someday. So guys, here's my Christmas List. :)



Christmas List


ü
ü Shea Moisture Moisture Retention Shampoo
ü Shea Moisture Yucca and Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist
ü Shea Butter
ü Mango Butter
ü Grapeseed oil
ü Almond oil
ü Avocado oil
ü Chi Deep Brilliance Low EMF
ü Mini Printer
ü Mini Laptop
ü Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist
ü Binder/Folder for school papers
ü Electric Wand
ü Lap desk for Laptop
ü Laptop case (waterproof)
ü Camcorder (HD)
ü Chi Silk Infusion 
ü Notebooks
ü Calculator
ü Bags of Soldanza Ripe Plantain Chips
ü 4 eScrunchies
ü Hicks Edges 4oz
ü Chagrin Valley Soap Babassu Marsh Mallow Shampoo Bar
ü Chagrin Valley Soap Rosemary Lavender Shampoo Bar
ü Mini Staplers
ü Professional Cake Decorating Set
ü Curlformers for when my transition end
  Vo5 Balancing Conditioner (LOVE)

P.S What's on your Christmas List?

3 comments:

  1. hello yulli blue,

    for christmas 2012 i dont have a whishlist-
    but things i would love to get sometime in 2013 are:

    *big family sofa for my new apartment
    *new Notebook
    *Remington Curling Wand - only if i reach apl
    *the Sprush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great List!! I am longing!!! for a really nice black blazer!!! :)thanks for stopping by!
    Much Love
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chari thanks for stopping by as well. You'll get that blazer soon.
    @Bebe Thanks for stopping by. I especially hope that you get the sofa

    ReplyDelete