Friday, 14 December 2012

Imma Winner!

A few weeks ago there was a contest over at Curls2Envy, it was a Kinky Chicks T-shirt giveway. Well long story short I won. I was away at school and wasn't able to wear the shirt, finals are over and when I got home I thought the shirt looked big. After trying it on, it fits great. Thank you to Kinky Chicks for granting me the winner. I love it! :) The shirt says:

"I love my kinks,
flaunt my fro,
whip my locs,
nuture my curls.
My natural hair is versatile."








Sidenote: I also got some other goodies from my cousin, she brought me biotin and a vitamin e oil thingy lol. In the past I remember watching a few hair haul videos and I saw this very same vitamin e oil. I was so excited to see it and I used it Wednesday on Wata de Scalp day. So look out for that.



















Peace and Blessings
Blue