Wednesday 24 October 2012

College Feature: Annabelle Fairclough



Sidenote: In Jamaica we don't really say relaxed, relaxer or relaxed hair. We refer to the relaxer has cream, cream hair etc. So if you see that term this sidenote should ease some confusion.

Tell us a little about yourself:


I'm in my first year 2nd semester has a Counselling major and minoring in Psychology. I love fashion, music, adventure, makeup, music, socializing, movies and nails.


Were you always (cream) relaxed?


No, I creamed my hair in 2009. So from 2009 to this present moment is how long I've had creamed hair.




How often do you relax (cream) your hair?


Every 4, 5 or 6 weeks


Why'd you relax (cream) in 09'?


I had just returned home from a trip abroad and I had braids in at the time. It was difficult to manage and I asked my mom to cream it.


Do you have a favourite product or brand?


All things Optimum and White Rain Conditioner











  1. Do your Homework
  2. Study
  3. Manage your time- it's easy to procrastinate
  4. Include fun time




































If you were stranded on an island what three things would you love to have?


  1. Food-duh
  2. Shelter
  3. My bestfriend


No comments:

Post a Comment