Thursday 13 September 2012

Twists be gone!

Well technically, my twists are still in. But this hairstyle is starting to get a bit fuzzy and tired. I have a little cold going on and I wanted to take the twists down and wash but..... sigh. Can't take the risk with this cold.
I've haven't been doing anything special or different from the previous post. Missing in Action spraying with the Shea Moisture Thickening Moisture Mist every other day or few days. For a review of the Shea Moisture Yucca and Baobab line check Review Yo Mada Products. Due to the fuzziness I've been wearing it in a bun with a fish tail braid at the back (picture above). The style was inspired by Luxy Hair and I wish I could have gotten a better detail but it was taken from my phone. But oh well I suppose the concept is shown.

Can you believe since installing these twists I've never worn them down? 
It's too hot here (tropics) and I sweat a lot so up and out of my face is the best for me. Especially since I have to be going to and fro for my classes. I chiney bumped my hair and the result is shown below. However, I ended up throwing it into a banana chip and kept it going.

N.B I was a guest over at Curls2Envy. Go check her blog out, I love her beautiful red curls. 
So what have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for an award on my blog! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, I've been nominated, thank you Tathiana. I love me some Pound CAke :)

    ReplyDelete