Monday 17 September 2012

Nominated? Yes I was!

Came in from classes today and decided to stop by Pound Cake's blog and saw my blog name in yellow lights. I was like WAHHHT LOL. Ok, Let's be professional.


I've been nominated for the Versatile blogger award and I'd love to thank Tathiana for doing so. It's an amazing feeling to know that someone actually reads the content and I'm incredibly honoured. 


 Has a  nominee the following is required of me:

 1. Thank the Blogger that nominated me.  Check mark symbol
2. Share 7 random facts about me. Check mark symbol 
3. Nominate 15 bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. Check mark symbol 
4. Let nominated bloggers know they have been nominated.Check mark symbol

5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award to my post. Check mark symbol


Seven random Facts:
1. My favourite TV show is NCIS- I love Abby
2. I'm a big wrestling fan (WWE RAW)
3. I love Cake decorating.
4. I'm allergic to chocolate
5. My grandmother was a Maroon and my grandfather was Syrian
6. I love stew peas with pieces of beef or anything curry :) 

4 comments: