- I made a pumpkin and plantain puree and used that for my pre-poo. Steamed with that for 1hr and 30mins
- Applied the WOW Moisturizing Conditioner on top of pre-poo and left for a few minutes.
- Proceeded to detangling, misting my hair with water and applying more conditioner for better slip.
- Shampooed with WOW Conditioning shampoo in four sections and applied my Vo5 Balancing Conditioner
- Sealed with grapeseed oil and shea butter
- Air dried
- Protective styled and trimmed/dusted/cut
I washed my hair the Wednesday and decided to put in some plaits with my own hair and I added some hair to the ends for protection. Whenever I have these not so great wash days this is the style I resort to. I parted my hair, killed it with water and applied my shea butter mix and plait.
I also did a length check, I think I wear my bra at mid back length. What do you guys think?