Saturday, 11 August 2012

A Hope Yuh Mout Run Wata

It's 11:01 and the one thing on my mind now is someone, someone (nah), something nice like some curry powder. My family has this perception that I'm "obsessed" with curry and my best friend has it to say that "is de indian inna mi". I don't believe this has anything to do with my "little fascination". I'm a lover of food and there's no favourite meal if you're a Jamaican. Wellll, nuff people might have different preferences but this Jamaican (me) love everything. Hope you see something you like, something dat mek yuh mout run. (Something that makes your taste buds tingle) The meals that will be shown will be a collection of breakfasts, lunches, dinners, sweet treats and fruits. (Shown in no particular order and by no means are these all the meals)
Picture on the right is a sweet pastry called Gizzada.




















Fried Fish with Plantains and Bammy












Oxtail with Rice and Peas


                                                     

 Mangoes- these are called Keith