Saturday 7 July 2012

Inspired Hope


 My cousin had entered a competition where he was placed in the top ten and asked me to tag along on Friday. Normally, I'm more on the tomboy side (my mom's always complaining that I'm a girl) so dressing and doing girly things are going to take some time for me. My goal is to have a balance; not too girly-not too boyish. I'm glad I was comfortable and that I could have supported my cousin. 

It was a great day and Hope Gardens is beautiful. Another reason why I love my country so much, it's beauty and creativity all in one. Here are a few pictures from my day.
#TeamJamaica










Don't be afraid to leave a comment. Loves, thanks for reading.
Have a Blessed Sunday

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I just got a short speech from my mom that I need to dress more ladylike too. By the way, I love the way I dress... when I have to dress more lady like I do, but not everyday since for me comfort comes first. Can't be in heels and running around in the playground with the kids.. LOL.

    -discoveringnatural.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that's true. Everybody has their own style and that's what some people don't understand. It's almost has though they expect you to be the clone of another person. But has we grow, we grow in all aspects "they" just need to wait with us. Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am originally from Jamaica also , Cant wait to be back

    http://beautifull-hair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete