Thursday 21 June 2012

Introducing.

Hello loves.

 I'm Chevanne one part of the partnership KreamyKurls. I'm Jamaican and currently in the process of transitioning to natural hair. I'm about 1 year and 5 months (I think) and it hasn't been easy. But, anything worth having is worth waiting and fighting for. I didn't jump up with joy and decide to transition, I had a bad experience trying to stretch my relaxer for four months plus the combinations of products, bad detangling and everything in one that resulting in me having Long and Short parts. It was a mess and it made me really depressed. I asked God, (yes God) if he could help me to stretch my relaxer for six months and I'd think about going natural (-_-). It just so happened that six months had passed and I just unconsciously decided to continue the journey. I found this confidence in myself that I've never experienced before, transitioning can be challenging but it's attainable. I never realized how much I depended on my hair until I experienced the breakage from that stretch. Now, I enjoy looking at the curls and I sometimes make funny faces at the straight ends. I've threatened to devour "him" many times but I waiting on something. I'll definitely be chopping the ends off someday. 

Are you willing to wait and see?

No comments:

Post a Comment